Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More exciting news!!!

So I have some very exciting news that I have recently been given permission to post. Are you ready for it??? I am going to be an aunt!!! My sister and her husband are expecting and are due at the end of April. Like me, my sister struggled with getting pregnant and I praise God that she has this life growing inside her now. I am reminded of one of my favorite verses: For I know the plans I have for you..plans to give you a hope and a future. God’s timing is so perfect and I am so blessed that our baby will have a cousin to grow up with. I pray that these babies will be the best of friends. I am also very excited that we get to go through the baby planning phases together of picking out our nursery. It is a struggle not to spend all my free time at work looking at baby bedding, cribs, toys..etc. When I see my sister it is also a constant reminder to pray for her, and Baby E as I know he/she has been conceived and is growing and developing at this very moment. Crazy to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment