Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It arrived.... the I-171H


That's right...Matt and I received the last paperwork that we needed for our Dossier!! Our CIS approval - I-171 H. I can not believe it got here so quickly. I was expecting a couple of months at least so yeah!! Tomorrow I will go get it notarized and send it to Kate our dossier paper lady. She is going to have all of our paperwork certified for us and then the next step is getting placed on the waitlist. One step closer to baby E.

Tomorrow Matt and I have a phone appointment with our Gladney case worker to talk about the next steps in our adoption. Her name is Kristin. After our phone appointment, we are headed out to the Together for Adoption conference..very excited! 7 hours in the car together..hope we survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment