(watching snow fall)
We recently took him to the doctor for a one year check up and here are his stats:
Height 31 3/4 (95th%)
Weight 23 - 7.0 (50-75th%)
Head 18 3/4 (75-90th%)
- He currently is taking a few steps and LOVES to walk around with one or two hands held. He also loves to stand up on his own from the floor. Still crawls to get around.
- His favorite toys are a baby einstein musical toy that lights up and stacking cups
- He loves dancing to a good beat and tends to stop dancing when others start dancing with him.
- He enjoys a good game of peek-a-boo and covers up his head instead of his eyes most times
- He waves bye when he wants to
- He tries to say up but it sounds more like mmmbah
- He is starting to put things up to his ear as if it was a phone
- He drinks from a sippy cup but loves his bottle and cries whenever he sees it.
- He is eating more and more table foods. Loves puffs.
- He reaches toward a light when asked where the light is, and he finds the dog when asked as well.
- He loves his mommy and daddy.
- He can snap his fingers.
- He typically sleeps through the night from 7:30pm to 6:30am. He usually takes two naps during the day around 9:30am and then again around 3:00pm
- He likes to make a squinty eye face
I promise to start blogging about Ethiopia next week...